As an intern of Filter Booking you support our Team and our artists. You will mainly work on the creative implementation of our contents and campaigns.
This includes the following fields:
- acquisition, strategy, pre-production and post-production of shows
- all topics related to artist care and development in general
- social media/media work for the artists
- taking care of our own events
Don’t worry: this isn’t an internship where you need to get coffee or copy stuff.
We are mainly searching for someone who wants to be a part of our great team, likes to take on responsibility, has the ability to work structured and transparent, who is willing to learn and is not afraid to socialize with different people.
The internship is full time and for a period of 6 months. However your working hours can be aligned with your university schedule. You can start from the beginning of August (01.08.2018).
What we need from you:
- it has to be an compulsory internship for your studies
- passion for music & concerts
- ability to work structured, organized and to keep track of your work also in stressful situations
- experiences in working with mac utilities
- first experiences in the music industry and working with artists are advantageous
What we offer:
- international young team between 23-36 years old, all working in different music genres and fields, which gives you the possibility to learn from various talents
- various interesting projects with both, smaller and bigger challenges
- the chance to learn a lot about the music industry, to widen your horizon, collecting professional and personal experiences and getting valuable contacts in the music industry
- the possibility to work in a global operating booking agency
- working space in Friedrichshain
- extensive adjustment to the new job
- possibility of being a long-term team member in the future
- and after all a big love for dogs (so if you bring your own she/he is more than welcome)
About Filter Booking & Live:
Filter Booking began as Lichtdicht Booking, an agency that experienced great success with platinum-selling artist Milky Chance, and associated record label Lichtdicht Records.
Lichtdicht Booking was founded by two school graduates and two brothers. With only a handful of private savings, Lichtdicht achieved international success with Milky Chance, while developing strategic music business partnerships across the world.
Today, Filter Booking is all about transparency. Our most important goal is to build up a long-term partnership with our artists based on professionalism, trust, friendship and fun. This means that our door is always open and so are our books.
Our team of bookers bring a long history of international experience and have the right partners in all territories. Besides booking worldwide shows for our artists, we are able to organize all elements of live shows in different cities and venues across Germany with our local partner Filter Live.
If you think you are a perfect match for this job, please do not hesitate to contact us by sending your vita to [email protected]